Expertise, Guidance and Training for Your Data Science Team
Price Start at € 600 Monthly (excl. VAT)
Do These Questions Apply to You?
Which type of machine learning (ML) models should I deploy if I have complicated formats in my data? How can I prevent the ML algorithm from over-fitting? As a product manager, how do I test the performance of the new data product after the release? What are the quality and performance metrics to consider? Do we need a dedicated database? If so, what technology will scale when the product is successful? Who is responsible for releasing the model, and what does that even mean? Do I use the full dataset or just the training data for a release of a model? After deployment, should I recalibrate the model every minute, week or quarterly? Can I do these operations on my laptop or on a virtual machine? Who negotiates a service level agreement with our IT department? How can we ensure 99.9% uptime of a service? Do I need the IT department to write the REST API for the model, or should I do it myself? This is the right package for you if these questions apply to you.
Why You Need Support
These technical questions could take months, if not years, to answer. With our decade long collective experience in data science, we can engage in knowledge transfer to increase the confidence of your team and boost their development. You benefit most from the Support Package if:
- You're building up an in-house data science team.
- You want your data science team to build and find solutions, not some external contractor or rely on SaaS solutions.
- Your team has potential but lacks experience and senior level staff members.
- You want to help your team to make better decisions.
- Starting at €600 per month with a yearly subscription.
- At the beginning of our collaboration we agree on a time budget per quarter with a minimum of 6 hours per month.
- Depending on the support you need, we decide which level of experience our consultants need to adequately provide input.
- We offer a 50% discount on the first workshop day per quarter.
- Senior-Level Project Guidance: INWT covers the complete technology stack to bring data products to production. We can offer to share this knowledge by having a senior-level data scientist join your team meetings, giving guidance in areas such as modeling of data, data integration, quality assurance, data warehousing, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) workflows, coding standards for data science, bringing trained models into production environment,
and software architecture for data science products.
- Reviews: We offer to review your code and algorithms, ensuring high quality of the overall product and especially the quality of your data science algorithm. In addition, we offer feedback on your data products to align with your company values, core competencies, talent, and technologies.
- We offer a direct support channel using Slack, e-mail or even telephone.
- Reaction times are guaranteed within two working days. In practice, our response time is often immediate.
- No cost is incurred if our team is not able to address the problem.
- INWT can provide workshops and training for a variety of skill levels, filling any knowledge gaps from statistical or machine learning methods to software engineering tasks.
- You have free access to all workshop material.
- Training Topics include:
- Version Control with Git and GitHub
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Databases for analytics applications
- Software development in R and/or Python
- Machine learning for a variety of skill levels
Who We Are
INWT was founded in 2011 as a university spin-off. We are a full-stack data science consultancy and specialize in data science software solutions. We combine extensive, handson expertise in data science with the latest cloud technologies to build reliable software systems. Transparency, integrity, and adherence to the highest quality standards are the hallmarks of how we work and build relationships with our clients.
INWT in Numbers
INWT currently has 18 employees, adding up to more than 100 years of experience, 217 successfully completed projects, 7 PhDs, expertise in 10 scientific fields, and more than 300,000 lines production R and Python code under our belts. We host dozens of micro services, including dashboards, REST APIs, databases, batch jobs and event driven real time analytics applications for our clients. Our services respond to more than a million requests per day, process hundreds of GBs of data daily and utilize state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms.